As usual, I ended the year by cleaning out my office / craft space and realizing I have far, far too many craft supplies I will never use. Ok, will never use and am willing to admit I will never use – we’ll ignore my fabric stash for the time being.
Which means, dear reader, I have lots I would like to get rid of:
- knitting needles
- knitting books / magazines / printed patterns
The yarn, well, I’m too lazy to repost it all here. You can see everything I have up for grabs on my Ravelry trade/sell page here. (Anything in my stash but the Miss Babs and Wollmeise is up for grabs, too, if I’m honest.) If you need a photo, let me know. I didn’t feel like taking photos of all of it after the whole sorting, cataloging, Rav-updating process took me a good two hours. I randomly selected 30% of retail plus shipping costs.
I’ve got the following available for whoever wants them. Pay me back for postage and they are all yours. Some have condition issues which, of course, I didn’t record, but can let you know about if you inquire after them.
- Addi, wood/bamboo: Size 1 (2.25 mm), Size 7 (2 of them), 13 (rather short in length)
- Clover, wood/bamboo: Size 6, 7, 8, 13
- Addi, regular tip, metal: 2, 3 (2 of them), 6 (very long cable), 8
- Addi, lace/pointy tip, metal: 7, 8
- Random cheap brand from Walmart: 2 (2 of them), 6
- Double points, Addis, wood/bamboo: 7
- Double points, Addi, wood/bamboo: 8 (though only 4 of the original 5)
- Single points in cheap metal, size 10.5
Make me an offer on any of these. Many were purchased retail, though some were library book sale finds.
- Interweave Crochet: Fall 2010, Fall 2012
- Knitscene: Fall 2012, Winter 2012
- Interweave Knits Weekend 2009: missing whatever pattern(s) were on pages 45-46, likely the cover sweater plus a bit more
- Interweave Knits: 2005 – summer; 2006 – winter, spring, fall; 2009 – fall; 2010 – fall; 2011 – spring
- Vogue Knitting – sprint/summer 2015
- Berroco Weekend pattern booklet
- Three That Bald Guy Knits sock patterns for heavily cabled socks (from a yarn club years ago, solmenly swear I never copied them or knit them, too complicated for me)
- 101 Ways to Improve Your Knitting, Barbara Abbey, 1962 (cool little pamphlet)
- Vogue Knitting Socks Two, To go (2002)
- Baby Style, Debbie Bliss
- The Everything Knitting Book, Jane Eldershaw (lots of scuffs on cover but all there)
- Knitting Experience Book 2: The Purl Stitch, Sally Melville
- Scarf Style, Pam Allen
- No Sheep for You, Amy Singer
- Holiday Knits, Sara Lucas and Allison Isaacs
- 101 Designer One Skein Wonders
- Alterknits, Leigh Radford (still has the little booklet that comes with it, never opened)
- Knitting It Old School
- Vogue Knitting, Hats and Gloves
- Big Book of Knitter’s Stitch patterns (really cheap stitch dictionary that’s quite dated but, hey, it still works!)
- Mason-Dixon Knitting Outside the Lines
Want something? Send me an email at oneliferecorded at gmail dot com or message me via Ravelry.