I’ve been mostly monogamous in my knitting lately, so I’ve made quite a lot of progress in the last week on my Featherweight sweater. I finished the body on Sunday and now have only four or so more inches to go on the first sleeve.
I took my progress photos last night on my bed, once it was already dark out. I knit a good three inches on that sleeve since think, sped up due to switching to using DPNs. Yes, DPNs. I have literally one set of them…and they’re a US 5, just what I needed for this.
I’m really hopeful that I could actually finish this before the end of the month.
My other WIP is a sweater dress for Lizzie that I started the other day. It’s using the Nova pattern which is actually a free pattern on Ravelry. It was designed using two colors but I didn’t have enough of two colors of fingering that were different enough in hue to make good stripes. But, hey, my girl loves blue, so blue it is.