I’m like a little kid when it comes to Christmas lights. I cannot get enough of them. Our neighborhood has lots of great displays, mostly on the tamer side with some lights and maybe a blow-up or two. I had these big plans to drive around and take photos of the lights last night but it was barely 20 degrees and windy so..uh..no.
Instead, I’ve combed the internet (okay, Pinterest) for some of the best ideas for decorating with Christmas lights.
- Create a light tree (hint: uses a tomato cage)
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt
- Storing Christmas Lights
- Yardsticks never looked so neat
- 15 Ideas for Christmas Lights (from Good Housekeeping)
- Martha’s Ideas for Lights
- House Beautiful Ideas
Coming tomorrow: Well, I have no idea. We’ll see what pops into my head when I’m hiding out inside, away from the anticipated freezing rain.